The compensator of the AT-B series incorporates four suspension wires made of super-high-tensile metal that features minimal thermal expansion coefficient, providing unmatched durability and accuracy. Finely tuned magnetic damping system quickly levels and stabilizes the line of sight despite the fine vibrations present when working near heavy equipment or busy roadways.
Utilizing a finely tuned magnetic damping system, AT-B series automatic levels quickly level and stabilize the line of sight. These precision instruments ensure reliable leveling even when working near heavy equipment or busy highways where fine vibrations could be present. The automatic levels feature IPX6 protection against powerful water jets from all directions and are fully resistant to driving rain and splashing water.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, Dependable, High Value Auto Levels
- 3 Models – 32x, 28x, and 24x Magnifications
- Rapid, Accurate, and Stable Automatic Compensation
- Ultra-Short 20cm (7.9 in.) Focusing
- All-Weather Dependability
- Clampless, Endless Fine Horizontal Adjustments