The Nikon AP/AC/AX Series auto levels are easy to set up and use. All three models can attach to both flat-head and spherical-head tripods. Horizontal tangent knobs with an unlimited range ensure smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement, and you can operate them with either hand. The detachable eyepiece lens lets you use an optional diagonal eyepiece prism for working in extremely close or steep quarters.
The Nikon® AP-8/AC-2S/AX-2S automatic levels from Tripod Data Systems™ (TDS) deliver a high level of accuracy and ease of use for a variety of civil engineering and construction applications. Compact and lightweight, they are also built rugged and water resistant, giving you reliable performance in light rain or dusty job sites. Nikon’s world-renowned optics provide brighter, clearer images and an improved minimum focusing distance for working in confined spaces. Plus, a built-in magnetic-dampened compensator automatically levels the line of sight.
- Leveling Accuracy ± 2.0mm
- Telescope Magnification 24x
- Minimum focusing distance – 2.46ft (0.75m)
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignments
- Metal housing increases durability
- Choice of water resistant or waterproof construction
- Nikon optics effectively let in more light, so you see brighter, sharper images-especially in low-light conditions